Thursday, July 9, 2009

My first and final blog for you....

I guess this is it... I have already rested my case..
I know how much you love me and so do u.......
I did everything i can do just to make things work out.
I have done lots of things to show you that somehow I am worth fighting for..
I only asked for one thing, one thing...
I know what i was asking for is hard,
but whats more harder than leaving me dump-founded..
shocked, clueless... youre always giving me the surprise..
Everyday, youre always giving me the reasons to leave when all I wanted is to stay.
Everyday... I made you feel that u exist...But you're vacillated..
I tried to consider what you want and how u will prove..
I thought that spending time together would clear up the doubts that were abounding.
But love is nothing without the trust to back it up.. always remember that.
I tried to stay... but to stay longer in this situation is meant killing myself..
I cant offer you my full trust again.. I begged for it... we both know that.
Nothing happeded.....

"I've always wanted for you what you've wanted for yourself and yet I wanted to save us high water or hell...and I kept on ignoring the ambivalence you felt. and in the meantime I lost myself. I'm sorry I lost myself... -i am"


Here it is... You're always asking me to blog something about you... So this will be my first and final blog for you...This is hard for me, but Im only doing this to protect myself from harm. Though I wll be gone, Though I will be living on my own now... decades is nothing because i know that our memories will always smart like it was 4 minutes ago.. I love you and good journey..


I love you so much more than you can ever imagine..

R.D.A :)


No comments: