Sunday, November 7, 2010

Some Things I want to say...

I have lived in a box for quite some time now... I have tried to be pacifistic and calm. But almost all of people know that i am not perfect. I have been transparent to almost all of the people that I know.. but there is a tiny spot in me that people just couldnt see, so this is my way to express how I feel in every situation that I am going through.



I was hurt and angry, it's because I allowed myself to feel offended. I reacted because I did not feel worthy.I perceived that someone is treating me unfairly..

Apologizing does not only mean that you admit that you are wrong.

I learned how to apologize to those whom I have faulted, caused pain and anguish.

One of the reasons that I am sometimes unforgiving and holding on to grudges is because I focus on the negatives. But then I thought and looked for the good in people and situations. By doing that I can make myself feel better.



To all of the people whom I have caused trouble and felt offended bout things, I am sorry..

and YOU, I pardon you for your ignorance.

No comments: