Wednesday, January 16, 2008

great day

great day today....someone stole my phone, i lost my contacts including all of my good friends...
Sucks for me but then i start realizing that its a blessing in disguise so i can start a whole new life again....
I want to be useful again,, i dont want to be a liability forever.... thanks to the women who was sitting at the next table at the restaurant
where i had my luch earlier this afternoon, thank god that im good when it comes to eaves-dropping.
you made me realize things that was supposedly way for me to realize this soon.
Ive been bumming around for quite some time now without even realizing that im wasting my time. I know i can do better than this, thanks to all of the people who
supported me when i was so down,surely appreciated.. and thanks to d people who didnt support me at all.
For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin--real life.
But there was always some obstacle in the way,
something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business,something keeps on bothering me.
time still to be served,though I thought that i have all the money in the world, there is still some debt to be paid,there's still some hurting that i have to feel. Then life would begin.
At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life.

No comments: